CARPENTRY FOR WOMEN WORKSHOPA FREE COURSE FOR IMMIGRANTS AND REFUGEES
Learn basic carpentry skills through building a small barn at the Groundswell Incubator Farm! Carpentry is a great way to build strength and self-sufficiency plus, you’ll be able to connect with other women carpenters.
Open and free of charge to all immigrant and refugee women.
Registration HERE or call 607-319-5095
- Language interpretation is provided by request.
- Childcare is provided by request.
- Transportation to and from workshop available.
- Light snacks will be provided.
- This workshop is free of charge to immigrants and refugees who identify as women. If you are not an immigrant or refugee, but are interested in the workshop, feel free to register to be added to the waitlist.
- If you’d like to help support this class, Groundswell Center welcomes donations to assist funding this free workshop and more like it. GIVE! today at groundswellcenter.org/give.
- If you cannot contribute monetarily, you can show your support by offering transportation, childcare, lunches, or lodging. Contact email@example.com to offer a contribution.
This workshop is generously funded by Community Foundation of Tompkins County Women’s Fund, The Legacy Foundation, and the Park Foundation.